Richardson Oil and Gas is committed to being the preferred channel for technical support services and solutions.
Richardson Oil and Gas Limited (Richardson) is a technical support, operational and maintenance Service Company provide high quality solutions and services to diverse sectors throughout Nigeria.
Richardson, with its partners, offer world-class solutions and continually add value to the business and operations of its diverse clients.
We have a qualified and highly motivated work force and a professional marketing team. Our people are multi-skilled and well equipped to deliver excellent services to our clients.
The Richardson approach is professionally secured and geared towards the provision of workable, comprehensive solutions that meet all the specific needs of its clients.
Our goal is to become the “One-stop shop” for technical support in Procurement, Human Capital Development and HSSEQ consultancy.
Richardson oil and Gas is committed to being the preferred channel for technical support services and solutions.
To leverage our Global Strategic alliances, dedicated people, outstanding customer service, market knowledge and value added service to become the preferred channel for all technical support service and solutions.
We will provide specialized professional services to our clients.
Our people will exceed client expectations.
We shall conduct ourselves with integrity by protecting and maintaining confidential and strategic information of our clients.
Our services shall be cost effective and produce results representing a genuine value to our clients.
Nigerian Content Development
We have made significant investments in people, processes and infrastructure in order to deliver first class services. Our goal is to create a world-class institution, leveraging on intellectual capital, strategic alliances and core competencies. This essentially develops local capacity and capabilities which in the long run generate a multiplier effect, thereby boosting local content development in Nigeria.
Affiliations and Memberships
OUR PROJECTS + EXPERIENCES
- Trained over 6,000 professionals in different sectors in Nigeria
- Designed and executed an HES induction programme for a major International Oil Company (IOC)
- Conducted several training programmes for various companies in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Facilitated Hazard Operational Studies (HAZOPs), for various International Oil Companies (IOCs)
- Provided Inventory Management Programmes for IOCs in the Industry
- Signed Manpower Provision Contracts with some IOCs in the Industry
- Held several Health, Safety & Environmental Human Capital Development Programmes for major players in various Industries.
OUR MILESTONES AND AWARDS
We leverage on intellectual capital, strategic alliances, dedicated people and outstanding service.
OUR AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
We have received several accolades and applause for our contributions at the Offshore West Africa and Offshore Technology Conferences.
Since 2006, the CEO of Richardson Oil and Gas has been a member of the advisory board at the Offshore West Africa.
The CEO received the award for the Best Presentation at the Offshore West Africa Conference and Exhibitions 2012 and 2009.
10TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE PSRG-RICHARDSON HSSE FORUM – September 2018
CIBN ACCREDITED – December 2017
ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED – May 2015
Paper presented at Offshore West Africa Conference and Exhibition – January 2015
- Sustainable Development in Nigeria Oil and Gas sector. A case of Community Participation
Paper presented at Offshore West Africa Conference and Exhibition – January 2014
- Local Content Development in the Gulf of Guinea: A case for a Regional Management
Paper presented at Offshore West Africa Conference and Exhibition – March 2013
- Nigerian Content Development: Fast-Tracking GCP Growth
Paper presented at Offshore West Africa Conference and Exhibition – January 2012
- Nigerian Content Development-Closing Opportunity Gaps
Paper presented at Offshore West Africa Conference and Exhibition – March 2010
- The Oil and Gas industry in the African Continent – The Past, Present and Future
Papers presented at Offshore West Africa Conference and Exhibition – January 2009
- Corporate HSSE Audits – Making a case for independent Assessment
- Extended Enterprise Concepts: Recipe for Fast Tracking Local Content Development
- Protecting the Environment – Enforcing Best Practices in the Oil and Gas industry
- Developing a Checklist for Prevention of Industrial Chemical accidents
Paper presented at Offshore West Africa Conference and Exhibition – January 2008
- Nigerian Content Development: Bridging the Human Capital Gap
Paper presented at Offshore West Africa Conference and Exhibition – March 2006
- Financing Local Content
Best Presentation – Offshore West Africa Conference and Exhibition 2009 and 2012
Organizes the Annual PSRG-Richardson HSSE Forum in Lagos, Nigeria
Richardson Oil and Gas also exhibits at InternationalConferences and Exhibitions including:
- Offshore West Africa (OWA)
- Offshore Technology Conference (OTC)